Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spinning

The girls have really been working on this move - Katrina spins Kendra around like this.
It makes me very nervous!
My former neighbor, Crystal, once me about a tragedy. She said she watched a little girl joyfully spinning in a mall. The sad part? Her mother missed it. "I wanted to tell that mother to turn around and watch the magic of her beautiful, happy daughter dancing, but she was too busy to even notice!" Crystal reported.
Ever since that day, I've made it a point to stop whatever I'm doing and watch my spinning little girls. I'm no poet, but here are a few words to describe how I feel when I do -
Dancing little girls
Imagining they are princesses
Or fairies
Or flowers
Uninhibited
Joyful
Giggling
Beautiful
Singing
Faces uplifted
Time disappears as I watch you
I won't forget this moment

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM , Blogger MUD said...

Yes and they did parachute landing falls (PLFs)off the back of the couch. I wish we could all be there to see the fun and listen to the giggles. Great pictures and thoughts. MUD

 
At 6:13 PM , Anonymous Elinor Cowell said...

I think you really are a poet, words spoken from a mother's heart.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home