Friday, November 10, 2006

Perpetual Princesses


When, I ask myself, will the princess/girlie phase be over? I have tried dinosaurs (then they play Mommy and Daddy dinosaur), cars (then they play the family in the car going to the ball), fort-building (they make a sweet house)... you get the point! I am glad for something they always love, though!

Here are the girls with Hannah whom I watch two mornings a week. Her mother is an American professor of literature here and her father is a Moroccan professor of Arabic. They live, as most of our friends do, around the corner.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Blogger MUD said...

Love the Pics. I hope you know that I was just joking. There is always a joke about engineers and accountants being dull. Yes, I understand the "Moves" Even the water in strange places can change your system until you are adjusted to the new germs/bacteria. I am aplying for an emergency certificate so I can Sub. I'll also apply for a Para sub at the same time. MUD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home