Sunday, October 22, 2006

Kendra's thoughts on school


Kendra is not terribly interested in school unless we do art or songs. She hangs around when inspired then runs off to play on her own - which she does very well.

Here is Princess Kendra after informing me at rest time that she was not tired...

The chair is provided by the university and is our official "snuggle place" in their room.

October 21 - We are off to help out Ron and girls while Laurie is in France with family obligations. Will write again on Wednesday or Thursday this week when we get back - assuming I can get on! Happy end of Ramadan, everyone!

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM , Blogger MUD said...

I see the ballerina is wearing her dance dress. I hope it doesn't get too wrinkled to do its job. Cute picture. Dave was a lot like that. He would go until he stopeed and would almost immediately fall asleep.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home