Thursday, October 05, 2006

Goodbye, Heidi

Heidi, my niece, visited Morocco for 10 days on her way to the USA from Japan where she had been teaching English. Heidi is like a sister to me and we had a wonderful time. We went to Casablanca together when it was time for her to catch the plane there.

We took a taxi to Meknes and then a train to Casablanca. Along the 4-hour trip we were able to solve most of the world's problems just in time for her to catch the plane! The girls still call the room in which she slept, "Heidi's room" and we are so happy she came.

3 Comments:

At 2:52 AM , Blogger MUD said...

Now it is time for Julie's post. I think it would be interesting to have Gerald do yours. Just remember there are a bunch of us out here that love all of you.

 
At 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juie says... Gerald would rather be strung upside down for a day than write! Let's just hope the girls like math from him and writing from me and not the other way around!

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger MUD said...

I will give you three days and I will post Julie's story (as I know it) Didn't Gerald respond when I sent the picture of the Brinkman's? Love yor postings
MUD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home