Katrina the Explorer
Katrina has really blossomed here in Morocco.One of her favorite things to do is to go to the cedar or oak forests surrounding Ifrane. Her whole little self lights up when she gets out of the car. She loves to cross every stream and climb every tree she can find. I have to remember to bring an extra change of clothing when we go, because she has fallen into the cold water twice in her repeated stream-crossing expeditions. It has been so fun to watch her explore and exclaim over all the treasures she finds along the way. As we leave, she usually says, "I want to come here EVERY day!"

5 Comments:
I wish Katrina could come to our woods and climb the trees here. We are getting ready for Halloween and remember spending that evening with the girls. How is the social life there? Does the University have much in the way of social functions? Loved the pictures of Gerald the professor.
I guess I can answer here... Social life - there is lots of spontaneous social life living in an apartment complex. On campus there are planned things going on, but we haven't made it for those yet since they are usually late at night. There is also a small Christian community which has activities going on.
Glad you are enjoying!
Ooops - that last one was me, Julie. I changed the format so that now you don't have to register to comment - I guess registering was the default setting.
We saw on the Discovery channel that there are lots of porcupines in Morroco. Also, there are some the size of small dogs. So we wanted to ask Katrina the explorer if it is true. AJ M.
Sorry, I had to do anonymous because...I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. I've never blogged, that I know of and I'm pretty sure I don't have any sort of Google account. Anyway, what about the porcupines??? Jacquie & AJ M.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home