The Reimer family is in Morocco! Join us as this Morocco Momma recounts our adventures and daily life!
posted by Reimer Ramblings @ 2:29 PM 2 Comments
Thanks for the idea, Dennis! (I couldn't write that on the entry since it's supposed to be wordless...)
Love the Pics. $6.00 for 33 lbs of vegetables? Sounds like a great place to grow old and live. I love the 2 cowgirls on a broom horse. Kiss the girls for us. MUD & Bobwa.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Thanks for the idea, Dennis! (I couldn't write that on the entry since it's supposed to be wordless...)
Love the Pics. $6.00 for 33 lbs of vegetables? Sounds like a great place to grow old and live. I love the 2 cowgirls on a broom horse. Kiss the girls for us. MUD & Bobwa.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home