PRAISE!!!
As you can see, Diane has already put up with a lot in her life! Here she is with my silly bro to whom she has been married almost 30 years!This just in minutes ago from Heidi!!! I love the internet!
The surgeon just came out to give us the report. She said the tumor was small. She believes she got it all, and that the margins around the tumor were clear. They did a preliminary test on the lymph nodes near the tumor, and that test was negative. Praise. That means that the surgery went as well as it could have gone. Mom's in recovery now. And we are in praise!

3 Comments:
I'm thinkin' it may be time to look for a few incriminating sister-pics...and I have the family slides at our house now!
more info on happenings -
http://sdfrozen.blogspot.com
yikes! I'm in trouble now :) Be careful what you post on fb - it WILL be used against you :)
Julie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home