Graduation
Al Akhawayn's 10th Commencement was held June 16, 2007. Here are some of the seniors posing for pictures before the ceremony.The Reimer family is in Morocco! Join us as this Morocco Momma recounts our adventures and daily life!
Al Akhawayn's 10th Commencement was held June 16, 2007. Here are some of the seniors posing for pictures before the ceremony.
3 Comments:
Wow, from the desert to a formal graduation. You guys sure get around. I would too if I had two of the cutest little girls in Morocco. The other day we were at Red Lobster and there was a family with small children and the girls were like yours. One was the golden haired beauty and the other was a striking brunette with eyes to die for. They were chatty and made my heart kind of hurt for a dose of K&K laughter. MUD
Too sweet . . . Glad you are finding K2 replicas, though I can't say I've met any MUD copies here!
Thank God there aren't more of me! I am sure that god sent the mold maker to hades and broke the molds after he finished making me. Hot here but not as hot as there. Have you looked at the exchange rate there lately? The hotels in Ifrane are listed at 400 to 500 Dh per night and that was at a rate of 8 dh per 1 us. The 400 rate would be about $50.00 per night. I'm sure that is the summer rate as they claim the Middle Atlas Mountains are full of rich people during the ski season. MUD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home