
Mom arrived safely last Wednesday - on time and with her luggage! The kids greeted her with flower garlands and of course hugs came from all of us. While waving through the glass to Mom before we got to hug her, Abir (who has never met Mom) announced, "I think her likes me!" We took Mom to the beach for a few days and also to the botanical gardens in Rabat. We were trying to give her a time of rest, but with our crew, it is doubtful that was accomplished! Then our little family stayed in Rabat for a church retreat and Ron's crew took Mom home to Meknes where she is now. It seems perfectly normal to have Mom here - she fits right in!
4 Comments:
I can feel the love from here. I wish you and Mom love, happiness and tons of hugs from the kids. MUD
I got some mail today that I could smell when I opened the mailbox. Can't wait until the next chicken cook out. Loved the princess picture. MUD
beautiful picture of a bunch of beautiful ladies! yay for girl cousins!!!!
heidi
Happy Mother's day to all of you and moms and moms in the making! Love from Kansas:) Jacquie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home