The reason we have the right to bear arms is the young nature of our country. It is our right to bear arms to protect ourselves from our government. I know it sounds weird outside the States to hear this but many people that came to the US came here to escape bad Governments. The kind of violence that visited V Tech was as random as a tornado and not the true nature of our society. There are people that strap on explosives and blow themselves and others up. Ask them how their peaceful religion can be responsible for that? MUD
6 Comments:
The reason we have the right to bear arms is the young nature of our country. It is our right to bear arms to protect ourselves from our government. I know it sounds weird outside the States to hear this but many people that came to the US came here to escape bad Governments. The kind of violence that visited V Tech was as random as a tornado and not the true nature of our society. There are people that strap on explosives and blow themselves and others up. Ask them how their peaceful religion can be responsible for that? MUD
You konw we love you guys and sometimes I get up on a soapbox. Please don't be mad at an old guy. MUD
Soapboxes and those who stand on them are welcome!
So, How is Mom doing on her visit. Are the girls all hugged out yet? More info please. MUD
Come on, Mom can't be all that fun that you can't post even one small picture. mud
OK, OK - I tried adding something today, but it wouldn't let me in. Really, I'm trying!
Julie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home