Thursday, March 29, 2007

Moroccan Recipes

After being asked several times for various recipes, I decided to start a new blog with only recipes so they can be together and easily found. Click on the title above - "Moroccan Recipes" and it will take you to the other site. I haven't figured out how to put a permanent link on this blog to that one, but I hope to do that too. Go for it if you feel like cooking - if not, forget about it!

4 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Blogger MUD said...

Tell me what the girls want and I will be glad to send anything to get my hands on that spice. I haven't had breakfast yet and my stomach is growling after reading this post. Could you also do beef or lamb like this? MUD

 
At 6:59 AM , Blogger Reimer Ramblings said...

Tajin spice coming your way! Beef and lamb are also used, but with different spices, veggies, etc. I haven't made it that far yet!

 
At 3:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello you have a great blog and some very nice recipes, I love moroccan food and will be visiting your blog daily.

from
Jeena

http://jeenaskitchen.blogspot.com

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Reimer Ramblings said...

Glad you enjoyed! As you probably have figured out by now, I add something one or two times a week. The recipies I hope to add to about once a month.

Happy cooking!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home