
Since we just finished reading
The Little House on the Prairie series, our friend Barb made the girls some "Laura and Mary dresses" and sent along some bonnets as well. We love them! I'm very impressed considering my crowning sewing achievement was in 8th when I made a pillow in the shape of a hamburger... Kendra has announced that she will be wearing the bonnet "every day that it is sunny"!

Is it just me, or is it rather unusual to see a prairie dress with a belly-dancing belt? We're not in Kansas anymore!

Or are we? I found this guy still grinning about the Jayhawks since they won in April. Thanks for the shirt, Dennis!
1 Comments:
A belt without a bonnet? You and yours are as near as I have come to grandkids so this Grandpa wannabe will just have to keep sending you our love and kisses. (and shirts and dresses and bonnets) see you in July.
MUD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home