40!
Here's a picture of Troy while in "captivity" with his little brother and a one-eyed bear. He managed to eventually get out of this crib and grew up to be, without a doubt, my favorite brother-in-law. And by visiting us last year, he is the only brother-in-law to have been to Morocco. He is also the smartest, kindest, funniest, most wonderful, oldest . . . and only brother-in-law that I have. I am in deep gratitude to Troy because it was at his marriage to Emily (my college roommate) that I was able to meet his one and only brother - Gerald, who grew up to be, without a doubt, my favorite (and only) husband.So, a few days late, I wish Troy my very happy birth - week!

1 Comments:
If you like him, he must be a pretty nice guy. Someday we hope to get to Morocco too. Kiss the girls for us. MUD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home