Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Summer

Oh dear - I'm doing a terrible job of keeping up with the blog. Sorry! I am still pretty swamped with the new job and am wondering when I'll get faster at planning! Here are a few summer pics to catch up a bit. I'm not reducing the sizes of the pictures, so please let me know if you have a problem viewing them.

I will not be able to post as much as before but I'll be able to do an entry every week or two.

Lots of pool time - it was so hot! This is at our smaller Friesen reunion (just Mom, the sibs, and the kids). So neat to see all those little nephews and nieces who used to run around in diapers and in general, cause all kinds of excitement, old enough to sit down and talk with! It feels like the size of our family doubled!

The dear Friesen brothers singing - sad not to hear Dad's voice, but I know he's singing in heaven!


Half of the Friesen family - such a great group - impossible to get us all together, but we try! God's faithfulness through the generations is so evident and tangible at these gatherings. What a blessing!


These are out of order - but here the girls are with Vera who had lots of teacher tricks to keep the girls happily entertained! We stayed with the Isaacs for a few days after the reunion.


Fun at the new children's center in Topeka! Dennis and Barb were ready and waiting to spoil the girls as soon as we arrived!




A few of the Friesens who stood still long enough for a picture.


Time with Mom in Hillsboro! She's doing well and as full of energy as always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home