
At one of our favorite spots - where 40 huge springs join together to start one of the bigger rivers in Morocco.

Happy birthday Gerald and Trinity!

My class - they are the best!

Thanksgiving picture at Ron's. Only a rural devolpment guy would happen to have bales of straw in his backyard to use in a straw house project!

Class field trip to discover our fascinating landscape around here - Karst formations with springs, caves, sinkholes, disappearing springs, etc. I love connecting science to the world around us and to the One who made it!
2 Comments:
Only a rural planner or a Master Gardner would have bales of straw in the yard. I am going to build a garage sometime in the future and it will be either straw bale or SIPs. Plywood filled with foam aka Structured Integrated Panels. Barb and I have been doing a lot of visiting to new and interesting places. I try to get to interesting places so Barb can take pictures.
sounds like fun - love seeing your family photo!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home