Summer 2008
We are back in Morocco after 8 weeks, visiting 7 states/provinces, sleeping in 20 different beds, borrowing/renting 6 vehicles, growing taller (girls), growing wider (Gerald and I), visiting doctors, taking care of business, going to two family reunions, one wedding, one conference, speaking several times, catching up with many family members and friends, eating large amounts of pork products (Gerald), and never staying in one place more than 6 nights...Though the summer was tiring, we had a wonderful and precious time. In the next few weeks I'll try to catch you up a bit through our 400 pictures - just kidding! Don't worry, I'll be selective.
We are glad to be back in Morocco. It really did feel like coming home for us, though we felt that way several times in the US too! I guess more than one location can be called home. But for now, we are convined this is the place for us and we feel great peace and joy in being back.

2 Comments:
And don't forget that $25.00 porterhouse we fed him. I'm sure it was at least 2 lbs of added weight. Let us know if we can send brown sugar or anything. So far we haven't found anything left here but memories of hugs and laughs. MUD
Yep - we can still taste that amazing steak! Not to worry about sending brown sugar - that is one thing we made room for!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home