Sunday, December 10, 2006

We're Moving!

I think I'm going to move this blog to wordpress as soon as I can figure out how to move all the entries I've done. I have had multiple problems getting pictures on this and so I'm going to see if wordpress is any better.

In the mean time, there is Christmas to prepare for, and emails to catch up on (if you've written us lately you know this is true!), so I will stop doing this addictive blogging for a week to try to catch up on other things. I can only use the computer in the mornings because of the internet speed (students downloading stuff the rest of the day make it hard to even get on sometimes), so that is why I have to do either emails or this.

We got our first snow here last night! It is just a light dusting, but it is lovely for the Christmas spirit. Today is a big lessons and carols event at the university. Sub-Saharan choirs (those from countries who have large Christan populations) from all over the country along with our little choir from church here will be performing to about 400 people. The girls will also sing in a tiny Children's choir. We will all be wearing Jalabas - one of the Moroccan outfits.

Please pray for this event!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home